Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2017

gewalt & tugendterror

I think what is happening is a flip of the political morality. Olden times the right was the moral ones and the left were the slave owning idiots. Then it flipped, the right were a bunch of douchers and the left became the side in which fights for the freedoms of everyone. Now I think what is going on is its starting to flip again. The left is becoming this big time censorship brigade and the right, the opposite. Its really weird how it just flips like that over time, but I guess its like one side takes it way too far and the other checks it. Maybe I'm not making sense, sorry, its making sense in my head and I'm kind of just ranting lol

kommentar zur verteidigung der gewaltvollen studentenproteste gegen milo in berkley.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen